Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
A traditional sliding sash fume cupboard design which allows the door to be fully closed, ensuring the content is fully contained whilst in VAV (Sleep) Mode. Ductless construction allows simple setup for immediate use.
- Harmful fumes pass through the units filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- Electronic monitoring system comes as standard.
- Designed by leading fume filtration specialist, John Haugh.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- Internal lighting illuminates the work surface.
- Glass windows allow for tri-directional viewing.
- Product manufactured in ISO 9001 quality controlled facilities.
Optional accessories include: Stand, Stand (storage), Prefilters, Tap, Elec. Socket, Gas Tap.
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.Get Quote for 0.8 Metre Version Get Quote for 1.3 Metre Version Get Quote for 1.65 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Document Examination Bench
- Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction