CSC Chemical Storage Cupboards
The CSC range of benchtop or freestanding, filtered storage cupboards are ideal for use in laboratory environments where harmful substances are stored.
- Harmful fumes pass through the units filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- Designed by leading fume filtration specialist, John Haugh.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- Product manufactured in ISO 9001 quality controlled facilities.
Without proper containment and filtration, chemical containers can exude odorous and hazardous vapours in to the laboratory environment. The CSC range of Laboratory Storage Cupboards have been designed to store such containers in a safe and secure manner, filtering off any hazardous fumes & odours, protecting the long term health of laboratory personnel.
Optional accessories include: Pre filters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.Get Quote for 700 mm Version Get Quote for 1800 mm Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Document Examination Bench
- Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction