Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
The Economy FC5 is a compact bench mounted Fume Cupboard ideal for laboratories where space is limited or where only small volumes of harmful substances are handled. Simply plug-in for immediate use.
- Harmful fumes pass through the units filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- Clear Acrylic panels allow for ‘all-round’ viewing.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- Internal lighting illuminates the work surface.
- The Acrylic construction also allows for easy cleaning.
Optional accessories include: Spillage Tray, Support Stand, Prefilters.
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.Get Quote for 0.6 Metre Version Get Quote for 0.915 Metre Version Get Quote for 1.2 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Document Examination Bench
- Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction