Freestanding Downdraft Tables are designed to give operator protection while allowing complete, easy and open access to the working area. Harmful fumes and vapours are drawn downward through the stainless steel worksurface to the units filters. Clean air is then re-circulated back into the laboratory.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- The polypropylene and stainless steel construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- Designed by leading fume filtration specialist, John Haugh.
- Product manufactured in ISO 9001 quality controlled facilities.
Optional accessories include: Anglepoise Lamp, Pre filters, Hot Water Tap, Hand Shower and Pathological Waste Displosal (Sink models only)
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.Get Quote for 1 Metre Version Get Quote for 1.2 Metre Version Get Quote for 1.5 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Document Examination Bench
- Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction