Inset Downdraft Tables
Inset Downdraft Tables are designed to give operator protection while allowing complete, easy and open access to the working area. Harmful fumes and vapours are drawn downward through the stainless steel worksurface to the units filters. Clean air is then re-circulated back into the laboratory.
- The inset design fits flush in to an existing bench top. Ideal to save space or use when a freestanding bench is not suitable.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- The polypropylene and stainless steel construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- The worksurfaces will not rust or corrode when in contact with water and chemicals.
Optional accessories include: Anglepoise Lamp, Pre filters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.Get Quote for 600 mm Version Get Quote for 915 mm Version Get Quote for 1220 mm Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Document Examination Bench
- Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction