Downflow Workstations (DWS)
The DWS is a compact bench mounted Downflow Workstation. It is ideal for operators handling harmful substances that require unrestricted access to their work area. Simply plug-in for immediate use.
- Harmful fumes pass through the units filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- The stainless steel tray is removable for easy cleaning.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- Internal lighting illuminates the work surface.
Optional accessories include: Support Stand and Prefilters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.Get Quote for 620 mm Version Get Quote for 920 mm Version Get Quote for 1220 mm Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Document Examination Bench
- Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction