Forensic Evidence PRO Drying Cabinet
The Forensic Evidence PRO is the most advanced drying cabinet available for the safe drying and storing of evidence recovered from crime scenes. Designed and manufactured by Fumecare in the UK the cabinet will ensure containment of fumes, odours and particulates, whilst also minimizing the risk of cross contamination by means of it’s sterile drying area.
Touchscreen controls are located at front of the cabinet and include.
▪ Screen will inform the operator when the evidence is dry.
▪ Security tag and user/case number screen input.
▪ UV lighting connections built in for optional UV lights.
▪ Data Logging with USB download, all parameters recorded and stored.
▪: Assisted cleaning cycle on completion of cycle.
▪: Maintenance and calibration functions also recorded.
Its recirculatory design makes the unit ‘ready to use’ with no ducting required for its operation or setup. Air entering into the top of the cabinet is first passed through an inlet pre-filter and then through a HEPA particulate filter to ensure it is clean and sterile. The sterile air then passes downwards through the cabinet in an laminar follow pattern ensuring evidence is dried under sterile air conditions. Vapours, odours and particulates given from drying evidence are filtered by both special carbon and HEPA filters located in the base unit. This ensures that no dangerous substances are exhausted in to the atmosphere surrounding the laboratory. Its ductless construction also allows the unit to be easily moved and transported.
Corrosion proof interior design increases operational life, with the use of reinforced plastics that are resistant to corrosion from various liquids and fumes.
Each cabinet includes a complete plumbing package that makes cleaning the cabinet easy. The spray hose is kept outside the working compartment at all times to prevent the chance of cross contamination. A drain outlet with flexible hose is provided to allow waste water to be removed from the cabinet. The space inside the cabinet can be used to provide full length hanging space and with removable shelves for storage of smaller items.
Optional accessories include: UV Lighting, Starter Kit, Pre filters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.► Get Quote for 0.75 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 1.5 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 1 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Basic Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Document Examination Bench
- Forensic Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Inset Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate PRO Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Fingerprint PRO Development Chamber
- Small Extract Unit
- Fan Filter Module
- UV Decontamination Enclosure
- PCR VLF Cabinet
- Custom Design
- Activated Carbon Filters
- Ceiling Module
- Semper Products Fume Cabinet Support
- UV General Decontamination Enclosure
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction