Forensic Dye Staining Bench
Dye Staining Benches are designed to give operator protection from the Ethanol dye used during the forensic process of developing latent finger prints from non-porous surfaces. The Polypropylene sink, dye storage tank, water facilities and open work surface provide the optimum environment for the efficient processing of such prints.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Designed by leading fume filtration specialist, John Haugh.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- The harmful fumes and vapours are drawn downward through the worksurface to the units filters. Clean air is then re-circulated back into the laboratory.
- The polypropylene and stainless steel construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- The worksurfaces will not rust or corrode when in contact with water and chemicals.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
Optional accessories include: Anglepoise Lamp, Pre filters, Hot Water Tap
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.► Get Quote for 1.5 M Version ► Get Quote for 1.8 M Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Basic Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Mobile Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Document Examination Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Inset Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Chemical Storage Filtered Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Filtered Workstation
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate PRO Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Evidence PRO Drying Cabinet
- NIN-PRO Forensic Fingerprint Development Chamber
- Small Filter Extraction Unit
- Fan Filter Extraction Module
- UV Benchtop Decontamination Enclosure
- PCR VLF Cabinet
- Custom Design
- Fumecare Filters
- Ceiling Filtration Module
- Semper Products Fume Cabinet Support
- Weighing Enclosure
- Industrial Mobile Fume Cabinet
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction