Inset Downdraft Tables
Inset Downdraft Tables are designed to give operator protection while allowing complete, easy and open access to the working area. Harmful fumes and vapours are drawn downward through the stainless steel worksurface to the units filters. Clean air is then re-circulated back into the laboratory.
- The inset design fits flush in to an existing bench top. Ideal to save space or use when a freestanding bench is not suitable.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications
- The polypropylene and stainless steel construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- The worksurfaces will not rust or corrode when in contact with water and chemicals.
Optional accessories include: Anglepoise Lamp, Pre filters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.► Get Quote for 0.6 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 0.915 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 1.22 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Document Examination Bench
- Forensic Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Tables
- Chemical Storage Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Fume Cupboard
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate PRO Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Evidence PRO Drying Cabinet
- Forensic Fingerprint Development Chamber
- Small Extract Unit
- Fan Filter Module
- UV Enclosure
- PCR VLF Cabinet
- Custom Design
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction